Monday 29 September 2014

Matswapati

               Matswapati is a sundanese themed cultural festival that had taken place last saturday it was not very interesting to me. in fact i was planning not to go there for the sake of my birthday but my annoying peculiar "Leader" of the class convinced me to go there. Hence i abandoned my birthday party and postponed it for 30th. The first event was scheduled to take place at 6:30 in the morning. i didn't know that until 6:45. Only after i finished my breakfast then i know that i have to quickly go there.

              The first schedule was Contemporary Parade. it took place at 7:00 i was so lucky that the parade hadn't started yet. So i hurriedly join the first row in my class. After the parade started we walked down the street of sumatra it was a bit crowded before the policeman came to handle the traffic jam. I was very passionate at first, but after the first 15 minutes i spent the whole parade complaining about my life to "Uncle" 


               I thought that we were going to have a short trip, but then i saw the crowd turning left from the sumatra street. Then i thought to myself "what a drag". we continuously walked towards the merdeka street. Then i remembered my elementary school was situated there. then i waved to my teacher there hoping that they still recognized me. and it's true they waved back at me that made me so happy. After going through my elementary school we continue to walk through sumatera street in front of my JHS ]

               There i saw my regular fried chicken named "Aeb". he's not with thoyib though. Then after that we finally reached Bali Court again. After i waited for about 15 minutes there was a Lumping Horse show i didn't actually get the show since it's just about some guy eating hard bricks and glasses. They don't seem to fake it though, but i still enjoyed my Contemporary Parade nevertheless

No comments:

Post a Comment